Merryhill School Calvine
- At Merryhill, our goal is to prepare students to be academically successful, capable of transferring their knowledge and skills to new challenges, and confident in their ability to succeed.
- We offer a challenging and well-rounded academic curriculum. We integrate subjects together so that students can understand how they apply to everyday life, and thus be better equipped for the challenges that lay before them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: PK-11 | 58 students
6400 Freeport Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)427-2273 8.5 PK-11
- Sacramento Grades: PK-K | 78 students
4540 Harlin Dr
Sacramento, CA 95826
(916)364-7800 5.8 PK-K
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)688-0521 1.7 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: 1-6 | 22 students
5445 Laurel Hills Drive
Sacramento, CA 95841
(916)609-6300 14.6 1-6
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.