- Mesa Montessori operates as a non-profit, parent-owned corporation. Mesa Montessori answers the need for outstanding Montessori curriculum and extended day programs for the children of our community.
- It is our mission to provide a safe, nurturing and enriching experience for you and your child.
- By maintaining a teacher-student ratio of 1 to 8, we can individualize the curriculum to the needs of each child.
- Montessori is an approach to education which emphasizes the potential of young children.
- We develop this potential by means of a prepared environment, utilizing specially-trained teachers and special teaching materials.
- We create an environment which allows your child to discover knowledge for himself or herself.
- The four major areas of the Montessori classroom are: practical life, sensorial, language and mathematics.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Daily rate, on a week-by-week basis|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$795|
|Tuition Notes||2019-2020 School Year Full-time $795/month, Part-time $520/month, Extended Childcare $6/hour|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa Grades: NS-8 | 94 students
1230 N Gilbert Rd
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480)890-1580 8 NS-8
- Mesa Grades: PK-K | 15 students
626 N Nevada Way
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480)969-9872 6.4 PK-K
- Scottsdale Grades: PK-K | 30 students
12850 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
(480)998-7019 9.3 PK-K
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?