- Mid Valley School provides a safe, clean learning environment. Our custodian is on campus throughout the day; before the students arrive, while the students are on campus, and after the classes have ended.
- He cleans each classroom, and restroom, as well as removing the trash, every day.
- Mid Valley School provides a disciplined, stimulating learning environment for students.
- Students are taught the school rules upon entering the program.
- They have been instructed in what is expected of them and are informed of their responsibilities to follow the rules, and the expected benefits of following the rules.
- The students are also instructed as to possible consequences of not following the school rules.
- As a school, we expect the students to exhibit appropriate behavior, personal hygiene, personal dress, good work habits, and academic standards based upon their capabilities.
- The above is all inclusive but not limited to the above enumerated skill.
- The students will be expected to display a sense of responsibility, demonstrate high moral and ethical standards, and to be good examples to others as well as help motivate each other, and to promote a mentally healthy environment by having respect for all staff and students.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.