Minden Montessori School
- Minden Montessori School totally follows Montessori principles and materials which have been incorporated into schools of many types and levels from infancy through college.
- Children in the Montessori classroom work in a carefully prepared environment that stimulates learning and discovery in a happy, independent manner.
- Each child following his/her own time clock and can progress as rapidly as individual ability allows.
- The Montessori philosophy provides a success oriented learning environment that actually motivates learning! Through offering the Montessori experience to the child, he is introduced to the joy of learning and a framework is provided for creative activity.
- Our goal is to treat each child on an individual basis, producing self-discipline and a life long love of learning.
- While nurturing in a loving environment, the teacher's goal is to assist the child towards independence. Activities are based on the child's ability and interests.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gardnerville Grades: PK-K | 102 students
1174 Mill St
Gardnerville, NV 89410 1.3 PK-K
- Gardnerville Grades: PK-K | 38 students
1327 Waterloo Ln
Gardnerville, NV 89410
(775)783-6454 2.4 PK-K
- Minden Grades: K-8 | 48 students
2320 Heybourne Rd
Minden, NV 89423
(775)782-7811 3.6 K-8
- Carson City Grades: 9-12 | 125 students
3601 Romans Rd
Carson City, NV 89705
(775)267-1921 9.9 9-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.