Monmouth Christian Academy
- Maranatha Christian Academy is a ministry of Maranatha Baptist Church and is one of over 7,000 schools using the A.C.E. (Accelerated Christian Education) curriculum worldwide.
- It is our goal to provide children (age 6 and above) with a biblically based education.
- Education is a never-ending process. It is more than reading, writing, and arithmetic.
- It is the process of learning how to live by developing individual character.
- A biblically based education includes three elements. First, the facts learned in school must be true to God's Word.
- Second, these facts are to be understood from God's perspective.
- Third, the knowledge acquired from these facts must be used within biblical guidelines.
- This is the type of education our academy strives to instill in each child.
- This quality education is not without costs. It will cost time and energy as parents and staff work closely together for the benefit of the student.
- Parents have the responsibility to see that all school-related assignments are successfully completed.
- They also have the responsibility to support the school through their prayers and tuition.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrickGrades: PK-8 | 131 students
714 Herbertsville Rd
Brick, NJ 08724
AdelphiaGrades: K-12 | 36 students
1209-11 Bangs Avenue
Adelphia, NJ 07710
MorganvilleGrades: PK-4 | 145 students
257 Highway 79
Morganville, NJ 07751
HolmdelGrades: K-8 | 496 students
165 Bethany Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
KeyportGrades: PK-8 | 174 students
376 Maple Place
Keyport, NJ 07735
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?