Montessori Academy Of N Hollywood
- Montessori Academy of North Hollywood is a privately owned preschool dedicated to the holistic nurturing of children and their families through the Montessori approach to education.
- Our preschool program is a hands on sensorial approach to education, with many activities to help develop hand – eye coordination, concentration, independence, and socialization.
- Preschool children are exposed to beginning writing, letter recognition, counting, colors, shapes, sizes, etc in a hands on tactile approach, using the Montessori apparatus.
- At our Kindergarten level the students read and write, do additions, subtractions, and even multiplications using the Montessori equipment, before going into our Grade One.
- Apart from these, the children also get many enrichment activities, such as arts and crafts, music, singing, poetry, painting, dancing, gymnastics, and a foreign language (Spanish) at no extra cost. Piano lessons are available for a small fee.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Crafts, Field Trips, Gymnastics, Music and Dancing, Spanish|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los AngelesGrades: PK-KG | 66 students
3659 Motor Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90034
- Los AngelesGrades: PK-1 | 37 students
2101 Echo Park Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90026
- PasadenaGrades: PK-K | 176 students
714 W California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91105
- Los AngelesGrades: NS-PK | 30 students
1105 North Laurel Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90046
- Los AngelesGrades: PK-K | 110 students
653 N Cahuenga Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.