- Montessori Child Development Center is devoted in carrying out the work of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- We strive to provide children with academic excellence, utmost care, understanding, guidance, respect, and a beautiful and safe environment.
- We are an authentic montessori school centered in nurturing the uniqueness of the developing child.
- Our school emphasizes greatly on respect. This transcends to all avenues respect in education, respect for others, respect for life, respect for the environment, and respect for one self.
- Through respect, children grow and learn by understanding that they are an integral part of this world.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Huntington BeachGrades: NS-3 | 101 students
16081 Waikiki Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
IrvineGrades: PK-1 | 208 students
101 Russell Pl
Irvine, CA 92617
ArcadiaGrades: PK-1 | 94 students
1406 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
IrvineGrades: KG-1 | 120 students
17575 Cartwright Rd
Irvine, CA 92614
AlhambraGrades: PK-6 | 201 students
2221 Poplar Blvd
Alhambra, CA 91801
May 27, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.