Montessori Corner School At Princeton Meadows
- We at Montessori Corner are committed to providing an educational environment of academic excellence.
- Our aim is to foster a love of learning, as well as to promote academic, emotional and social growth for each child.
- We offer an individualized program based on the Montessori Method.
- Our dedicated professional teachers create a nurturing environment rich in positive learning experiences.
- Each child's progress is monitored. Individual planning and arranging provides your child with the optimal learning experiences.
- Our monitored learning approach allows the teachers to guide and challenge as each child meets their full potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.