Montessori Corner School At Princeton Meadows
- We at Montessori Corner are committed to providing an educational environment of academic excellence.
- Our aim is to foster a love of learning, as well as to promote academic, emotional and social growth for each child.
- We offer an individualized program based on the Montessori Method.
- Our dedicated professional teachers create a nurturing environment rich in positive learning experiences.
- Each child's progress is monitored. Individual planning and arranging provides your child with the optimal learning experiences.
- Our monitored learning approach allows the teachers to guide and challenge as each child meets their full potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.