Montessori Corner School At Princeton Meadows
- We at Montessori Corner are committed to providing an educational environment of academic excellence.
- Our aim is to foster a love of learning, as well as to promote academic, emotional and social growth for each child.
- We offer an individualized program based on the Montessori Method.
- Our dedicated professional teachers create a nurturing environment rich in positive learning experiences.
- Each child's progress is monitored. Individual planning and arranging provides your child with the optimal learning experiences.
- Our monitored learning approach allows the teachers to guide and challenge as each child meets their full potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.