5.00 (1 review)
- Montessori Day offers a 3 hour Montessori class which can be enriched by an extended day.
- Children could attend 10 hrs. a day. Montessori is taught for 9 months and then theme units are taught during the summer.
- Program is Licensed by the County. Low teacher/student ratio.
- Teachers are college graduates. Class is hands on learning with no t.v.
- during extended day. Fenced yard and lots of outdoor activities.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||It depends on the class selected.|
|Admissions Director||Esther Lenartz|
- Academic preschool. Low teacher/student ratio. Good parent-teacher communication as the child is the focus with both parties. Monthly newsletters keep parents informed. Two parent-teacher conferences are scheduled during the year. Children are outside everyday unless it is raining or below 0. Exposure to nature is a major component of the Montessori philosophy. Walking trip to near by park makes for a great nature experience.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hastings Grades: K-8 | 81 students
11125 W Point Douglas Rd S
Hastings, MN 55033
(651)493-7526 4.9 K-8
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-K | 19 students
1575 Charlton St
Saint Paul, MN 55118
(651)450-6693 9.2 PK-K
- Saint Paul Grades: K-9 | 553 students
4125 Woodbury Dr
Saint Paul, MN 55129
(651)768-3000 3.5 K-9
The teachers are wonderful and the things the children learn are amazing. My daughter will be going into Kindergarten already knowing how to read. A great balance of structure and learning with a ton of fun. She absolutely loves it and it's the best place we have been. I wish I had sent her older brothers here. I had no idea how great it was.
- Posted by Parent - rislo
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.