Montessori Learning Center
Tel: (317) 846-3182
- Montessori Learning Center's mission is to provide a carefully planned, motivating environment to help children develop essential habits, attitudes, skills and ideas for a lifetime of learning.
- The Montessori Learning Center elementary program focuses on developing the whole child through interaction with an interdisciplinary curriculum.
- Our program specifically meets the needs of each child and is aligned with Indiana State Standards.
- The Montessori Learning Center is directed by Elizabeth Williams. Elizabeth is a certified Elementary I Montessori teacher and an Indiana State licensed 1-6 elementary teacher.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-4|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carmel Grades: PK-K | 19 students
463 E Main St
Carmel, IN 46032
(317) 201-0007 0.2 PK-K
- Carmel Grades: PK-12 | 167 students
1010 E 126th St
Carmel, IN 46082
(317) 519-5501 0.6 PK-12
- Carmel Grades: NS-K
160 Medical Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
(317) 705-0875 1.4 NS-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.