Montessori School Of N Hoffman
- The mission of the School is to provide a family environment based on mutual understanding, respect and cooperation.
- We are committed to fostering independence, joy of learning, academic excellence, social responsibility, as well as developing body, mind and spirit.
- We encourage students' sense of wonder and admiration for the world by enhancing their life experiences.
- We strive to instill global awareness with a sense of compassion, sensitivity, and tolerance.
- We believe that learning must be integrated and comprehensive while focusing on the uniqueness of the individual child.
- Our vision is to help each child reach his or her fullest potential in life by fostering individual liberty, joy of learning, and the humanitarian spirit.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Hoffman EstatesGrades: NS-K | 102 students
1015 W Golf Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Saint CharlesGrades: PK-5 | 195 students
716 Oak St
Saint Charles, IL 60174
RoselleGrades: PK-KG | 13 students
206 Rush St
Roselle, IL 60172
Long GroveGrades: PK-5 | 90 students
Long Grove, IL 60047
SchaumburgGrades: PK-1 | 124 students
22 Kristin Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60195
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?