Montessori School Of Oak Ridge
5.00 (1 review)
- The Montessori School of Oak Ridge offers a Montessori preschool and state of Tennessee certified kindergarten program as well as an enrichment program until 6 p.m. Our classrooms are carefully prepared so that children can work as their own pace with self-correcting materials.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Nafis Ally|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- KingstonGrades: PK-11 | 71 students
Po Box 844
Kingston, TN 37763
- KnoxvilleGrades: PK-8 | 142 students
3225 Garden Dr
Knoxville, TN 37918
- Oliver SpringsGrades: PK-12 | 92 students
107 Old Hen Valley Rd
Oliver Springs, TN 37840
- Oak RidgeGrades: PK-8 | 185 students
323 Vermont Avenue
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Both our children have gone to the Montessori School of Oak Ridge for preschool, and I would highly recommend it, mostly due to the very knowledgeable and experienced staff and the degree of individual attention and direction they were able to give to each child. Other schools may have fancier facilities, but MSOR has a real caring, family atmosphere, and staff work with the strengths and weaknesses of each child.
- Posted by Parent - maryr
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.