Mulberry Child Care
- At Mulberry, we creates an environment where children are safe, nurtured, loved and encouraged to learn.
- Mulberry's exclusive educational programs provide unlimited opportunities for the development of the whole child.
- There's a unique curriculum for every age level, centered around developmentally appropriate and fun activities that help children develop physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
- In the classroom and on the playground, age-appropriate concepts are integrated into all aspects of play.
- Sometimes it's through a game. Another time it's through a song.
- Other times it's through exploration in our discovery areas. By providing children with activities that match their developmental needs and abilities, learning occurs easily and naturally.
- Mulberry's quality educational programs are comprised of well-trained, caring teachers; a safe and developmentally sound environment; and comprehensive curricula based on age-appropriate learning activities.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?