New Covenant Academy
- Our school is designed to meet the personal needs of every student.
- We offer an individualized, mastery based program that focuses on developing the student as a person.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-11|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(navy dockers and tie for boys, navy pleated skirt and snap tie for girls. both wear baby blue button shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,150|
|Tuition Notes||Book and enrollment fees are approximately $340 per student. Discounts are offered for famililes with more than one child in the school.|
|Admissions Director||Amber Wright|
|Admissions Associate||Shelley Persinger|
- Character Focused Teaching/Individualized Learning Program/A.C.E. Accredited School/Accredited by National Association of Private Schools/Serving Families and Training Students since 1995/Low student to teacher ratios/K4-12th
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TulsaGrades: PK-12 | 239 students
8720 E. 61st St.
Tulsa, OK 74133
- TulsaGrades: NS-12 | 571 students
2433 W 61st Street
Tulsa, OK 74132
- TulsaGrades: K-12 | 31 students
4915 S Waco Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74107
- Broken ArrowGrades: K-12 | 131 students
400 N Aspen
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
- TulsaGrades: PK-12 | 995 students
5666 E 81st
Tulsa, OK 74137
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.