New Grace Center Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- New Grace Center is a Private Christian Institution located in the heart of East New York Brooklyn.
- It was created with the sole purpose of providing a sound Christian based education for children from Pre-K through Grade 8.
- The school was established in 1975 with a mission to provide resources that serve to enhance the total development of the child.
- The school has wholeheartedly accepted the challenges to develop the curiosity and creativity in children.
- New Grace Center is a licensed Day Care and fully accredited Elementary and Middle School, whose objective is to extend services to all of the surrounding communities.
- Our facility is safe, multi-cultural and loving place where parents may leave their children for all or part of the day.
- New Grace Center presently serves over two hundred and seventy families throughout he East New York area in the development of their children.
- We believe in the comprehensive education which provides a balanced curriculum designed to serve the varied interest and talents of all children.
- We hold that the basic purpose of education is to develop the curiosity and creativity found in young children.
- We accept the challenge to help children develop their talents as effectively as possible.
- We hold that the school, as an educational institution, must not isolate itself from the families of these children, or from the society in which the school exists.
- We further believe that nowhere in the world have so many children been well educated as in the United States.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-8 | 165 students
818 Schenck Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11207
(718)257-3900 0.6 PK-8
- Brooklyn Grades: NS-8 | 354 students
17 Hinsdale St
Brooklyn, NY 11207
(718)342-7722 0.8 NS-8
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-5 | 336 students
3520 Tilden Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11203
(718)469-9400 3 PK-5
- New York Grades: NS-8 | 212 students
111 E 22nd Street
New York, NY 10010
(646)410-2238 7.1 NS-8
New grace center is a wonderful school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Nia Lumsden
This school is literally "a diamond in the rough" and you must enter its doors to see for yourself. Everyone is pleasant, the classes are small and the administration is a pleasure to deal with. See for yourself what a difference they can make in your child's life.
- Posted by Parent - blsfa
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.