New Haven Nps
- New Haven provides individualized, highly structured, classroom instruction with an emphasis on positive reinforcement.
- (New Haven, a Non-Public School for Special Education, is certified by the California Department of Education).
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Admissions Department|
- Our students benefit from: * Individualized lesson plans aligned with California state standards. * A 12-to-1 student to special education teacher ratio with a qualified teaching assistant in each classroom. * Strong emphasis on literacy and functional math skills. * Independent living skills instruction and coaching with a focus on: social competence, self-care, housing, financial literacy, cooking, self-advocacy, and play and leisure. * Speech and language and occupational therapy as determined by the individualized education plan team. * Vocational education classes in the construction trades, as well as culinary arts.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San DiegoGrades: 2-12 | 141 students
2255 Camino Del Rio S
San Diego, CA 92108
- San DiegoGrades: 2-9 | 40 students
4055 Camino Del Rio S
San Diego, CA 92108
- San DiegoGrades: 6-12
9915 Mira Mesa Boulevard Suite 210
San Diego, CA 92131
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.