New Hope Christian Academy
- New Hope Christian Academy is a NON-denominational school that uses NON-denominational curricula and has an INTER-denominational staff and is a ministry of New Hope Baptist Church (an Independent Baptist Church.) We exist by the Grace and for the Glory of GOD! We are not funded by any public funds which means we are free to pray, worship, read the Bible, have devotions and chapel services, and acknowledge GOD at any and all times! We have an above-average ACT composite score average for all of our past high school graduates! We use A Beka Book curriculum for grades K4-2nd, A Beka Academy DVD video curriculum for grades 3-8, and Accelerated Christian Education (School of Tomorrow) for grades 9-12.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(No jeans, tennis shoes, open toes/open heels, t-shirts, camo/parachute pants. Girls must wear skirts and they must be below the knee. Boys must be clean cut and shaven with no jewelry. No body piercing or tattoos of any kind. School polo shirts.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,395|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition breakdown: $50 non-refundable registration fee. $325 non-refundable curriculum fee. $202/month tuition fee (x10 months). Discounts for multiple children in same family.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Associate||Mr. Lance Shaffer|
- School is large enough for students to develop healthy social skills and small enough to maintain a strong family relationship among students and staff.
- Chapel service every Friday
- Devotion and/or Prayer time Monday thru Friday
- Dress code is strictly enforced but has enough options to allow a degree of uniqueness among students. It is not intended to resemble the military, but instead is in place to ensure modesty and appropriateness.
- Scripture used is from the Authorized King James Version of the Bible
- It is the intention of this ministry that no student ever be turned away solely due to finances. Every effort is made to work with families to afford tuition through work opportunities, deferred payments, and financial aid in situations of great need.
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.