New Hope Christian Academy
- New Hope Christian Academy is a private Christian School that is committed to the Spiritual and Academic growth of it's students.
- Our program runs from Kindergarten through the twelfth grade, using "A Beka" and "Alpha and Omega" curriculum.
- New Hope Christian Acacdemy is a ministry of New Hope Fellowship and we believe that it is the sole property of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- NHCA is a private Christian school and as such has a particular goal in mind.
- That goal is to facilitate the family in raising young men and women to know and love God.
- NHCA welcomes students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- New Hope Christian Academy is a ministry established in 1997 as an extension of New Hope Fellowship.
- As such, our purpose is dedication to leading our students into a Christ-Centered life.
- We believe every child is of infinite value in God's eyes.
- Therefore each student is worthy of the whole staff's love and devotion.
- We will strive to fulfill each students potential to be used mightily in the service of Jesus Christ.
- New Hope Christian Academy is concerned for the whole student; spirit, soul, and body.
- Our goal is to train each student in the highest principles of Christian leadership, discipline, integrity, and citizenship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.