New Hope Christian Academy
- New Hope Christian Academy is a private Christian School that is committed to the Spiritual and Academic growth of it's students.
- Our program runs from Kindergarten through the twelfth grade, using "A Beka" and "Alpha and Omega" curriculum.
- New Hope Christian Acacdemy is a ministry of New Hope Fellowship and we believe that it is the sole property of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- NHCA is a private Christian school and as such has a particular goal in mind.
- That goal is to facilitate the family in raising young men and women to know and love God.
- NHCA welcomes students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- New Hope Christian Academy is a ministry established in 1997 as an extension of New Hope Fellowship.
- As such, our purpose is dedication to leading our students into a Christ-Centered life.
- We believe every child is of infinite value in God's eyes.
- Therefore each student is worthy of the whole staff's love and devotion.
- We will strive to fulfill each students potential to be used mightily in the service of Jesus Christ.
- New Hope Christian Academy is concerned for the whole student; spirit, soul, and body.
- Our goal is to train each student in the highest principles of Christian leadership, discipline, integrity, and citizenship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.