New Horizon School & Learning Center
5.00 (1 review)
- New Horizon School & Learning Center serves 19 students in grades 6-12 and is a member of the Other associations(s) for exceptional children, the Other special emphasis association(s) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of New Horizon School & Learning Center is 3:1.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed New Horizon School & Learning Center also viewed these schools: Minnetonka Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minnetonka Grades: PK-8 | 49 students
3520 Williston Rd
Minnetonka, MN 55345
(952)935-4497 1564.5 PK-8
New Horizons, goes above & beyond any school I have ever encountered. They have an exceptional thought process integrated into their mission statement that matches their actions. My daughter Isabella was fortunate to be attending there. Had we not been affected by fire circumstances she would still be there, but given the caring way they approach students she was equipped with the tools to accept our circumstances in another school which by all means isn't New Horizons but if given the opportunity she would go back in a heart beat. Thank you M. You will always be honored in my heart. We love you so much.
- Posted by Parent - Yvette Meza
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.