New Horizon School & Learning Center
5.00 (2 reviews)
- New Horizon School & Learning Center serves 19 students in grades 6-12 and is a member of the Other associations(s) for exceptional children, the Other special emphasis association(s) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of New Horizon School & Learning Center is 3:1.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed New Horizon School & Learning Center also viewed these schools: Minnetonka Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minnetonka Grades: PK-8 | 49 students
3520 Williston Rd
Minnetonka, MN 55345
(952)935-4497 1564.5 PK-8
This school gave my daughter the ability to finally for the first time in her life, understand math concepts by doing things in a personalized way, created just for her. The ways the teachers created to teach her how to read and tell time and do simple math where no other school had been able to help her prior to going to New Horizons, were nothing short of amazing!
- Posted by Parent - Andie Dorfman
New Horizons, goes above & beyond any school I have ever encountered. They have an exceptional thought process integrated into their mission statement that matches their actions. My daughter Isabella was fortunate to be attending there. Had we not been affected by fire circumstances she would still be there, but given the caring way they approach students she was equipped with the tools to accept our circumstances in another school which by all means isn't New Horizons but if given the opportunity she would go back in a heart beat. Thank you M. You will always be honored in my heart. We love you so much.
- Posted by Parent - Yvette Meza
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.