North Bend Montessori
North Bend Montessori's goal is to prepare an environment that encourages the child to grow socially, emotionally and academically.
We offer not only different styles of learning but different levels of learning which allows the child to reach his highest potential.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten
- Students: 80 students
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- North Bend Montessori's goal is to prepare an environment that encourages the child to grow socially, emotionally and academically. We offer not only different styles of learning but different levels of learning which allows the child to reach his highest potential.
I have been an employee for 16 years, teacher for 15 years and love it! North Bend Montessori has given hundreds of the children in Snoqualmie Valley the opportunity to grow and learn. When they leave they love learning and are excited about life.
Endorse North Bend Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.