North Hills Prep School
- At North Hills Prep School, we believe it is a school's responsibility to continuously strive to be a humanistically oriented community dedicated to the development of the total individual.
- Our objective is to provide a structured learning environment for students in grades 7-12.
- We maintain a highly qualified professional staff and communicate academic achievement through parent conferences and an evaluative grading system.
- We provide a comprehensive curriculum to meet the individual needs of students.
- We foster wholesome interaction and mutual respect between staff and students.
- We also plan an instructional program for each student based on diagnostic data, performance, observation and goals set by students, parents and staff.
- We provide a supportive environment which is conducive to learning and which meets the needs of the total student body.
- We promote continuous communication between teachers, students and parents. We foster understanding and respect for the democratic process; develop, in students, a sense of taking care of one's self, school and community; and develop and foster problem solving skills.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||3 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
North HillsGrades: PK-12 | 115 students
8854 Haskell Ave.
North Hills, CA 91343
NorthridgeGrades: PK-12 | 247 students
17100 Superior Street
Northridge, CA 91325
Mission HillsGrades: 9-12 | 1634 students
11111 Alemany Dr
Mission Hills, CA 91345
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017