North Hills Prep School
- At North Hills Prep School, we believe it is a school's responsibility to continuously strive to be a humanistically oriented community dedicated to the development of the total individual.
- Our objective is to provide a structured learning environment for students in grades 7-12.
- We maintain a highly qualified professional staff and communicate academic achievement through parent conferences and an evaluative grading system.
- We provide a comprehensive curriculum to meet the individual needs of students.
- We foster wholesome interaction and mutual respect between staff and students.
- We also plan an instructional program for each student based on diagnostic data, performance, observation and goals set by students, parents and staff.
- We provide a supportive environment which is conducive to learning and which meets the needs of the total student body.
- We promote continuous communication between teachers, students and parents. We foster understanding and respect for the democratic process; develop, in students, a sense of taking care of one's self, school and community; and develop and foster problem solving skills.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||3 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mission HillsGrades: 9-12 | 1634 students
11111 Alemany Dr
Mission Hills, CA 91345
- North HillsGrades: PK-12 | 115 students
8854 Haskell Ave.
North Hills, CA 91343
- NorthridgeGrades: PK-12 | 247 students
17100 Superior Street
Northridge, CA 91325
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.