North Little Rock Montessori School
- The North Little Montessori School offers the Montessori method of education to children from age 3 to 6th grade.
- Our Montessori-trained and accredited teachers are among the finest in the South, and our reputation of excellence has been built over a period of thirty-one years.
- The North Little Montessori School has always strived for excellence in all areas.
- The teaching staff is no exception. The fact that we have very few turnovers in staff gives the children security, continuity and dependability.
- Our 10 staff members are affiliated with the St. Nicholas Montessori Training Center in London, England.
- Our school is a member of the IMS, the International Montessori Society.
- Our combined years of experience in the Montessori Method total 135 years.
- The basic principle in the Montessori philosophy of education is that every child carries within him potentialities of the PERSON that he can become.
- In order to develop his physical, intellectual, and spiritual powers to the fullest, he must have freedom - a freedom to be achieved through order and self-discipline.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Little Rock Grades: PK-8 | 378 students
7000 John F Kennedy Blvd
North Little Rock, AR 72116
(501)835-0771 1.2 PK-8
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 240 students
3301 N First Street
Jacksonville, AR 72076
(501)982-7522 10.1 PK-12
- Little Rock Grades: PK-8 | 400 students
7700 Ohio St
Little Rock, AR 72227
(501)225-6629 6.8 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.