North Little Rock Montessori School
- The North Little Montessori School offers the Montessori method of education to children from age 3 to 6th grade.
- Our Montessori-trained and accredited teachers are among the finest in the South, and our reputation of excellence has been built over a period of thirty-one years.
- The North Little Montessori School has always strived for excellence in all areas.
- The teaching staff is no exception. The fact that we have very few turnovers in staff gives the children security, continuity and dependability.
- Our 10 staff members are affiliated with the St. Nicholas Montessori Training Center in London, England.
- Our school is a member of the IMS, the International Montessori Society.
- Our combined years of experience in the Montessori Method total 135 years.
- The basic principle in the Montessori philosophy of education is that every child carries within him potentialities of the PERSON that he can become.
- In order to develop his physical, intellectual, and spiritual powers to the fullest, he must have freedom - a freedom to be achieved through order and self-discipline.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Little Rock Grades: PK-K | 15 students
5124 Camp Robinson Rd
North Little Rock, AR 72118
(501)758-5466 1.5 PK-K
- North Little Rock Grades: PK-8 | 378 students
7000 John F Kennedy Blvd
North Little Rock, AR 72116
(501)835-0771 1.2 PK-8
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 240 students
3301 N First Street
Jacksonville, AR 72076
(501)982-7522 10.1 PK-12
- Little Rock Grades: PK-8 | 400 students
7700 Ohio St
Little Rock, AR 72227
(501)225-6629 6.8 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.