- We have a vision to equip all of our students with leadership skills that will enable them to be successful as they continue to further their education and careers.
- Within a Christian world view we, we teach students to solve real world problems using project-based learning in all of our subjects.
- This Leadership Academy Model focuses on a variety of 21st century skills for the purpose of enabling students to discover their leadership style and be effective Christian leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,000|
|Tuition Notes||Students tuition differs depending on the year. To see exact numbers go to http://northtexaschristian.org/admissions/tuition.aspx|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Michael Weimer|
|Admissions Associate||Julie Foster|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, Fencing, Track and Field, VolleyballCross Country, Fencing,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Basketball Club, Chess Club, Choir, Cooking Club, Drama, Film, Leadership, Physical Education, Student Council, Volleyball, Writing Club, Yearbook/Journalism Art, Chess Club, Choir, Cooking Club, Drama, Film, Leadership, Volleyball, Writing Club, Basketball Club,
- North Texas Christian Academy is a faith based school with the belief that every child is a gift from God and should be educated in a highly academic environment that focuses that learning on the Christian world view. High academic standards are extremely important with an emphasis on leadership skills. Our mission is to prepare students for life and faith through a superior spiritual, scholastic and social experience. Recognizing that all students learn differently, we strive to differentiate our instruction to meet unique needs of our students. Using the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills, leadership objectives, and scripture as their framework, teachers continually research and select curriculum to create an individualized learning plan for each classroom.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MckinneyGrades: PK-12 | 359 students
808 S. College Street
Mckinney, TX 75069
FriscoGrades: PK-12 | 775 students
5000 Academy Drive
Frisco, TX 75034
MckinneyGrades: PK-12 | 576 students
3601 Bois D'Arc Road
Mckinney, TX 75071
PlanoGrades: PK-12 | 1444 students
6801 W. Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093
FriscoGrades: PK-5 | 128 students
8890 Meadow Hill Dr
Frisco, TX 75033
Three of my boys attend NTCA. They have grown so much socially, spiritually and academically during their first year of NTCA. I love the teachers and administration. They truly care about my children. I highly recommend this school for those who desire more personalized instruction and small class sizes for their children. It makes the world of difference!
- Posted by Parent - Sande
I have 3 children enrolled at NTCA. We have been attending the school since August of 2013 and we couldn't be happier. The small class sizes allow more individualized instruction. This is a great school and we are confident that our children will learn and grow to be prepared for the future. The best part is the integration of the Bible in all aspects of learning.
- Posted by Parent - karen
The atmosphere and culture at NTCA is amazing. It is obvious that the teachers genuinely love the kids, and it is a very warm environment. I love the fact that the smaller classes allow for great flexibility, creative field trips, and thought-provoking projects. My child is lucky to have these dedicated educators, and we love this school.
- Posted by Parent - freeb
North Texas Christian Academy is a fantastic private school with caring, dedicated and knowledgeable teachers and administrators. Our son has been there for three years starting in the preschool program, and we will be happily enrolling our daughter this next fall. Although my oldest is in the Pre-K program, I'm most excited about the recent new direction the school has taken as a Leadership Academy Model school. These skills are so incredibly important for all children and I'm so proud NTCA has acknowledged this and set-up a model to equip our students to become leaders both spiritually and in the community. That type of education and instruction is invaluable and sorely missed in many academic setting.
- Posted by Parent - cskag
This is my son's first year at NTCA and I am so glad to have found it. I couldn't be happier with the decision to send him here. The classes are small, which gives the teacher a lot of time to focus on each child. The staff and teachers are kind, approachable and intelligent. Your child will receive a good, quality education in a Christian atmosphere that is neither uptight nor rigid, but definitely Bible based.
- Posted by Parent - lil_l