- Northbrook Academy, a private, co-ed, non-profit school since 2004, is quickly becoming the premier academy for its comprehensive and challenging educational offering for grades 6-12.
- When we opened our doors the intention was not to specialize in one area, such as arts, but to have the most comprehensive and challenging educational offering that would stimulate students to grow in all areas: mind, body and spirit.
- We do this through leveraging an extended day and utilizing the expertise of many specialists, teachers, who appreciate the uniqueness and challenges of the middle and high school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-9|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Attleboro Grades: PK-8 | 256 students
13 Hodges Street
Attleboro, MA 02703
(508)222-5062 11.2 PK-8
- Dedham Grades: 7-12 | 590 students
10 Campus Drive
Dedham, MA 02026
(781)326-3700 22.6 7-12
- Milton Grades: 9-12 | 258 students
930 Brook Road
Milton, MA 02186
(617)615-3014 21.6 9-12
- Rehoboth Grades: PK-8 | 74 students
24 Ralsie Rd
Rehoboth, MA 02769
(508)252-3930 9.9 PK-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.