Northwest Children's Home Educ
- Northwest Children's Home Education operates three private, non-profit K-12 Education Centers.
- All three schools are accredited by the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools, and officially recognized by the Idaho State Department of Education and the Washington Superintendent of Public Instruction.
- The mission of the Northwest Children's Home Education is to provide quality rehabilitative, therapeutic and educational services for children and families.
- Our largest school, in Lewiston, serves between 100-115 special needs students.
- About half these children are Children's Home residents, and come from all over Idaho and Washington.
- The others are from the Lewis-Clark Valley and surrounding communities.
- In Nampa, the Syringa school provides educational services for up to 24 residential girls.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017