- The Academy opened its doors in 1979 as a pre-school in 1982 evolved the elementary school component of our program.
- NICL is not a new school, but a proven concept in education that involves the family in the educational development of the child.
- A multi-level classroom helps the child work out problems of relating to other children.
- Instruction in small groups allows for both individualizing learning and emotional support.
- High standards for performance, a stimulating environment and an excellent teaching staff using computers and an innovative curricula ensure a smooth growth experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Alternative School Network
Institute for Independent Education
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Northwest Institute For Contemporary Lrng Academy also viewed these schools: Chicago Christian Academy.
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.