Northwest Institute For Contemporary Lrng Academy
Tel: (773) 921-2800
- The Academy opened its doors in 1979 as a pre-school in 1982 evolved the elementary school component of our program.
- NICL is not a new school, but a proven concept in education that involves the family in the educational development of the child.
- A multi-level classroom helps the child work out problems of relating to other children.
- Instruction in small groups allows for both individualizing learning and emotional support.
- High standards for performance, a stimulating environment and an excellent teaching staff using computers and an innovative curricula ensure a smooth growth experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Alternative School Network
Institute for Independent Education
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Northwest Institute For Contemporary Lrng Academy also viewed these schools: Chicago Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: PK-6 | 100 students
5110 W Diversey Ave
Chicago, IL 60639
(773) 205-5102 2 PK-6
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.