Notre Dame High School
- Notre Dame High School is a not-for-profit corporation which is sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, Ipswich and Boston Provinces.
- The Ipswich and Boston Provinces are a division of the international community of Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur.
- Notre Dame High School is a family centered, college preparatory, coeducational secondary school founded by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, whose charism is to make known the goodness of God. The school provides quality education to youth whose access to culturally sensitive, innovative Catholic education might otherwise be beyond their means.
- A special component of Notre Dame High School is the work study program, which engages the Merrimack Valley business community in empowering highly motivated young people with professional skills.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LawrenceGrades: 9-12 | 1353 students
300 Hampshire St
Lawrence, MA 01841
- LowellGrades: 9-12 | 390 students
530 Stevens St
Lowell, MA 01851
- MethuenGrades: 9-12 | 217 students
209 Lawrence Street
Methuen, MA 01844
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 22, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 22, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.