Notre Dame High School
- Notre Dame High School is a not-for-profit corporation which is sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, Ipswich and Boston Provinces.
- The Ipswich and Boston Provinces are a division of the international community of Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur.
- Notre Dame High School is a family centered, college preparatory, coeducational secondary school founded by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, whose charism is “to make known the goodness of God.” The school provides quality education to youth whose access to culturally sensitive, innovative Catholic education might otherwise be beyond their means.
- A special component of Notre Dame High School is the work study program, which engages the Merrimack Valley business community in empowering highly motivated young people with professional skills.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LawrenceGrades: 9-12 | 1353 students
300 Hampshire St
Lawrence, MA 01841
LowellGrades: 9-12 | 390 students
530 Stevens St
Lowell, MA 01851
MethuenGrades: 9-12 | 217 students
209 Lawrence Street
Methuen, MA 01844
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?