Notre Dame Jr High School
Tel: (337) 583-7143
- Notre Dame High School of Acadia Parish began its operation as a Catholic, co-educational school for students in grades 9 through 12 in September of 1967.
- Notre Dame Jr High School's mission is to educate its students in mind, body and soul with the love of Jesus, the discipline of Joseph and the faith of mary.
- The courses which are offered at Notre Dame fulfill the requirements of the Louisiana State Department of Education for graduation.
- The courses also provide a challenge to a fairly wide range of student abilities.
- To graduate with a Notre Dame diploma will require more work than the State minimum requirements.
- Eight courses will be taken each year that a student is enrolled at Notre Dame.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||551 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Crowley Grades: 9-12 | 382 students
910 N Eastern Ave
Crowley, LA 70526
(337) 783-3519 0 9-12
- Lafayette Grades: PK-12 | 897 students
220 Portland Ave
Lafayette, LA 70507
(337) 234-9860 20 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.