Nw Essex Chn Therapeutic School & Preschool
- Nw Essex Chn Therapeutic School & Preschool is a private non-profit school accredited by The New Jersey State Department of Education.
- The accepts children ages 3 to 14 who are classified preschool disabled, multiply disabled and behaviorally disabled.
- Children classified autistic are served from age 3 to 21.
- A life skills and transition to work program is available.
- The school provides a psychotherapeutic education to children, who, because of their special needs, are unable to attend a regular preschool or public school.
- If a child has a problem learning, playing, communicating, or getting along with others, the Therapeutic School and Preschool is a place that will help.
- Early intervention therapy provides each child with the opportunity to develop his/her optimal potential.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council for Exceptional Children|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paramus Grades: Inquire with school | 32 students
777 Paramus Rd
Paramus, NJ 07652
(201)612-7800 13.4 Inquire with school
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.