Nw Essex Chn Therapeutic School & Preschool
Tel: (973) 450-3100
- Nw Essex Chn Therapeutic School & Preschool is a private non-profit school accredited by The New Jersey State Department of Education.
- The accepts children ages 3 to 14 who are classified preschool disabled, multiply disabled and behaviorally disabled.
- Children classified autistic are served from age 3 to 21.
- A life skills and transition to work program is available.
- The school provides a psychotherapeutic education to children, who, because of their special needs, are unable to attend a regular preschool or public school.
- If a child has a problem learning, playing, communicating, or getting along with others, the Therapeutic School and Preschool is a place that will help.
- Early intervention therapy provides each child with the opportunity to develop his/her optimal potential.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council for Exceptional Children|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paramus Grades: PK-12 | 35 students
777 Paramus Rd
Paramus, NJ 07652
(201) 612-7800 13.4 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.