- The purpose of Oak Canyon School is to produce highly authentic oral, written and multi-media historical documentation of these locations and share them with the community, Alpine School District elementary schools, and their parents.
- Because of explosive growth and rapid change, this team wants to investigate the historical facts and inside perspectives now before vivid links to the past are lost and forgotten.
- This team of "investigators" will be dedicated to uncovering the "great stories" of each of these sites and look for multiple ways of sharing their fi ndings with the community.
- The students will complete, publish and distribute a book containing insightful stories and personal interviews along with colorful pictures.
- Hopefully, this project will be of infinite value to the students involved because of the authentic nature of their work.
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.