Oak Grove Center
5.00 (1 review)
- Founded in 1989, Oak Grove, a nonprofit organization located in Southwest Riverside County, is a 24-hour educational and residential treatment center that serves 76 children (plus an additional 80-90 day students) with a variety of psychological, social, emotional, behavioral, medical and neurological problems with concurrent behavioral difficulties, school problems, family dysfunction and alcohol or substance abuse.
- We are able to treat severely disturbed children and adolescents with a variety of diagnoses and at-risk behaviors, in a safe, structured and therapeutic environment.
- This is in part made possible because of the strength of the overall treatment planning process.
- Oak Grove prides itself on the design, development and implementation of unique, creative and highly individualized treatment plans.
- We work towards the development of specific, focused, measurable and outcome-oriented treatment objectives.
- Therapeutic interventions designed to decrease problem behaviors are based on the child's or adolescent's problems, dynamics, needs, and recommendations from various assessments.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WildomarGrades: K-12 | 231 students
34570 Monte Vista Dr
Wildomar, CA 92595
- RiversideGrades: K-12 | 104 students
17241 Van Buren Blvd.
Riverside, CA 92504
- MurrietaGrades: PK-12 | 563 students
24225 Monroe Ave
Murrieta, CA 92562
I work at this site and love the teachers, kids and staff. What a great facility, they really care about the kids.
- Posted by Teacher - A N
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.