Oak Knoll Kinderhaus Montessori School-lake Ave
- Oak Knoll Kinderhaus Montessori School provides a prepared environment that encourages children to explore, learn, and joyfully master their world.
- We are committed to the montessori approach to education, which supports children to realize their full potential both academically and socially.
- We are philosophically aligned with the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI), the worldwide organization founded by Dr. Maria Montessori herself.
- Our mission is to provide a high quality authentic montessori education to children of all cultural and economic backgrounds.
- We strive to instill in children completing our program strong self-esteem, self-motivation, academic confidence, a love of learning, and a vision of their place in the world.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-9|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: PK-6 | 58 students
1609 Navarro Ave
Pasadena, CA 91103
(626)798-7431 1.3 PK-6
- Pasadena Grades: NS-PK | 28 students
425 Sierra Madre Villa Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626)795-4608 3 NS-PK
- Pasadena Grades: PK-6 | 241 students
74 S San Gabriel Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626)792-6166 2.6 PK-6
- Pasadena Grades: PK-12 | 326 students
67 W Bellevue Dr
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626)792-5940 2.2 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.