Oak Park Christian School
- Oak Park Christian Academy is a private school in Mobile, Alabama that has been committed to offering quality Christian education for grades K4 through 8 since 1989.
- Conveniently located in west Mobile, Alabama, we are in the heart of new development.
- OPCA is a small private, Christian school in Mobile Alabama with an average student/teacher ratio of 12/1.
- The focus of Oak Park Christian is to provide a Christian education in a nurturing environment.
- The mission of Oak Park Christian Academy is to provide a Christ-centered environment where students are challenged to achieve spiritual and academic excellence.
- Oak Park Christian is committed to traditional values and service with an emphasis on integrating Biblical principles into the lives of its students through the implementation of a planned course of study involving staff, students, and parents united in Christian cooperation.
- The Oak Park Christian Academy is a team effort of the students, teachers, parents, church community, and administration working together to create a positive learning climate conducive to the development of the total student - spiritually, intellectually, socially, physically, and emotionally.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
6571 Larkspur Drive
Mobile, AL 36619
(251)666-8022 2.4 PK-8
- Mobile Grades: NS-6 | 267 students
166 Meaher Avenue
Mobile, AL 36610
(251)456-7353 11 NS-6
- Mobile Grades: PK-8 | 582 students
6300 Mckenna Dr
Mobile, AL 36608
(251)342-5474 4.5 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.