Oak Park Christian School
- Oak Park Christian Academy is a private school in Mobile, Alabama that has been committed to offering quality Christian education for grades K4 through 8 since 1989.
- Conveniently located in west Mobile, Alabama, we are in the heart of new development.
- OPCA is a small private, Christian school in Mobile Alabama with an average student/teacher ratio of 12/1.
- The focus of Oak Park Christian is to provide a Christian education in a nurturing environment.
- The mission of Oak Park Christian Academy is to provide a Christ-centered environment where students are challenged to achieve spiritual and academic excellence.
- Oak Park Christian is committed to traditional values and service with an emphasis on integrating Biblical principles into the lives of its students through the implementation of a planned course of study involving staff, students, and parents united in Christian cooperation.
- The Oak Park Christian Academy is a team effort of the students, teachers, parents, church community, and administration working together to create a positive learning climate conducive to the development of the total student - spiritually, intellectually, socially, physically, and emotionally.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
6571 Larkspur Drive
Mobile, AL 36619
(251) 666-8022 2.4 PK-8
- Mobile Grades: PK-8 | 507 students
6300 Mckenna Dr
Mobile, AL 36608
(251) 342-5474 4.5 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.