- Oasis School is an elementary and middle school in Reston, Virginia.
- We serve a variety of learners who seek a challenging curriculum in an environment that fosters Success Without Stress.
- Classes are small, and interactive teaching is much like tutoring.
- We are conveniently located near the Wiehle Avenue exit from the Dulles Toll Road.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-9|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,700|
National avg.: 85%
- Oasis offers the best of all types of learning environments.
- Like traditional schools, it exposes students to a breadth of knowledge presented by highly skilled teachers.
- Like home school, it individualizes work so that each student is engaged and feels successful.
- Like tutoring, it ensures that each student learns to his or her best abilities. Oasis school prepares students to be lifelong learners and critical thinkers. We focus on each student's strengths.
- We keep our student population small to foster an atmosphere free of cliques and other exclusionary behavior. Our students learn to interact socially with diverse personalities and to develop the interpersonal skills so important in the adult work environment and for life success.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.