- Oasis School is an elementary and middle school in Reston, Virginia.
- We serve a variety of learners who seek a challenging curriculum in an environment that fosters Success Without Stress.
- Classes are small, and interactive teaching is much like tutoring.
- We are conveniently located near the Wiehle Avenue exit from the Dulles Toll Road.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-9|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,700|
National avg.: 85%
- Oasis offers the best of all types of learning environments.
- Like traditional schools, it exposes students to a breadth of knowledge presented by highly skilled teachers.
- Like home school, it individualizes work so that each student is engaged and feels successful.
- Like tutoring, it ensures that each student learns to his or her best abilities. Oasis school prepares students to be lifelong learners and critical thinkers. We focus on each student's strengths.
- We keep our student population small to foster an atmosphere free of cliques and other exclusionary behavior. Our students learn to interact socially with diverse personalities and to develop the interpersonal skills so important in the adult work environment and for life success.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.