The staff at the Ocotillo KinderCare are genuinely passionate about educating and nurturing children.
The average tenure of our staff is five years at our center and ten years in the early childhood field.
The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's Credentials, Associate's of Arts or Bachelor's of Arts Degrees in Education, as well as several still currently in college completing their degrees.
Our team strives for continued excellence. We are part of the Quality First Program as well as working toward our NAC Accreditation.
The teachers are excited and committed to making a difference in the lives of children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Ocotillo KinderCare in Chandler, Arizona. We are so
very excited to have the opportunity to meet you and your family.
We believe in providing the very best in Early Childhood Education.
We develop the whole child in all areas of social, emotional,
cognitive and physical development.
Our School cultivates a close knit, family atmosphere. We love our children as if they were our very own. Our promise to you is that we will provide a loving, safe, nurturing environment, where your children will blossom into confident learners. Our teachers have many years of experience in Early Childhood Education as well as varied academic backgrounds. Consistency is so important for children, and the majority of our teachers have worked together for many years. So you can count on the same passionate, loving individuals to greet you every day.
- Health and safety is our number one priority. We have an onsite Heath and Safety Coordinator who is responsible for making sure all safety rules and regulations are followed daily. We also have a keypad entry system which only allows approved access into our building. All of our staff is First Aid and CPR certified as well.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- NACCRRA, DES, Gila River (tribal), SERVA, and other Tribal subsidies
Endorse Ocotillo Kindercare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.