Our Lady Of Fatima Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (203) 762-8100
- The mission of Our Lady of Fatima School is to provide, in a creative atmosphere, a child-centered education of academic excellence for our students from preschool through eighth grade.
- It is based on Catholic principles and traditional Christian values supported by strong family commitment.
- The community of Our Lady of Fatima School believe that our fundamental purpose is to provide a truly Catholic education for our students.
- Since education is a preparation for complete being, the entire school community works together to foster the emotional, moral, social, and physical development leading to knowledge and excellence.
- We encourage our students to strive to reach their full potential, to prepare them to function responsibly in a democratic society, and to lead a productive life.
- Our philosophy is based on a code of Christian conduct.
- To teach as Jesus did, we must develop in our students a clear understanding of the teachings of Jesus and His church, a sense of personal integrity, the love of thy neighbor that stems from civic involvement and social action, and accountability to God as Father.
- By adhering to this code, we strive as a community to teach our students individual responsibility that gives witness to Christian beliefs and values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norwalk Grades: PK-8 | 560 students
139 W Rocks Rd
Norwalk, CT 06851
(203) 847-3881 3.5 PK-8
- Norwalk Grades: 4-12 | 120 students
57 West Rocks Road
Norwalk, CT 06851
(203) 229-0465 4.9 4-12
- Wilton Grades: PK-8 | 218 students
34 Whipple Rd
Wilton, CT 06897
(203) 834-0440 1.6 PK-8
- Fairfield Grades: PK-9 | 252 students
2970 Bronson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
(203) 259-2723 7 PK-9
We love Fatima School! Warm, nurturing, welcoming school for students and parents. The small class size has been amazing for my daughter - she has made great strides w/ her math after joining the school this year. We have also seen her come out of her shell as there are lots of great activities in the school that all are encouraged to join. We were in public school prior and we love the attitude of respect at this school - kids are polite and well mannered - not what we were seeing in the public school. You can't fall thru the cracks here - its a place where everyone knows your name. We feel Fatima is providing our daughter with great foundation for her future. Check it out.
- Posted by Parent - mom21
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.