Our Lady Of Lourdes School
- Our Lady of Lourdes School is committed to promoting academic excellence while encouraging the development of each student in the spiritual and moral values of Jesus Christ according to the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- In a Christian environment, each student is challenged to develop every personal potential and to be responsible, compassionate and just.
- With complete trust in Jesus Christ, we'll prepare our students for their future lives.
- Using our gifts, talents, creativity and available resources, we will maintain our excellence and continue to grow spiritually, morally and academically.
- To achieve its goal of promoting the development of the whole child, Our Lady of Lourdes provides and encourages activities which carry the learning experience outside the classroom.
- Students in kindergarten through eighth grade attend Mass each Thursday morning.
- Middle school retreats are an important part of the religion curriculum.
- Spelling and geography bees, math competitions, Student Council, field trips, and science fairs are other opportunities for our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Great Falls Grades: PK-8 | 220 students
2820 Central Ave
Great Falls, MT 59401
(406)761-5775 1.3 PK-8
- Great Falls Grades: PK-12 | 153 students
2210 5th Ave North
Great Falls, MT 59401
(406)452-5276 1 PK-12
- Great Falls Grades: PK-12 | 48 students
100 46th Street N
Great Falls, MT 59405
(406)727-5133 2.7 PK-12
- Helena Grades: K-12 | 190 students
1900 Flowerree St.
Helena, MT 59601
(406)449-3201 72 K-12
- Missoula Grades: PK-8 | 291 students
503 Edith St
Missoula, MT 59801
(406)549-1290 135.1 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.