Our Lady Of Lourdes School
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Elementary School exist to create a Catholic Christian learning environment in which students can grow in academic knowledge and the realization of God working in their lives.
- We believe that we educate our students as we recognize the uniqueness of each child as he/she is encouraged to shine.
- We believe that our students are first and foremost children and should be allowed to participate in experiences that are developmentally appropriate.
- We believe that our school community is enriched by the diversity of our students as represented in different socio-economic, ethnic, racial, and religious groups.
- We believe that our Catholic school offers an environment providing opportunities for Christian formation and knowledge.
- Students are involved in religious education classes, service activities, liturgical celebrations, celebration of sacraments, and daily prayer experiences.
- We believe that parents are the primary teachers of their children.
- Parents, children, and staff form a faith community working together to achieve the goals of the school.
- We believe that our Catholic school provides an excellent education that challenges the child to his/her potential through positive learning experiences.
- We believe that the ultimate goal of our school is to guide students to acquire knowledge in order to find their place in society as they live a life rooted in Christian love and respect.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Grades: PK-8 | 131 students
240 E 5600 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
(801)266-8714 7.4 PK-8
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.