- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Elementary School exist to create a Catholic Christian learning environment in which students can grow in academic knowledge and the realization of God working in their lives.
- We believe that we educate our students as we recognize the uniqueness of each child as he/she is encouraged to shine.
- We believe that our students are first and foremost children and should be allowed to participate in experiences that are developmentally appropriate.
- We believe that our school community is enriched by the diversity of our students as represented in different socio-economic, ethnic, racial, and religious groups.
- We believe that our Catholic school offers an environment providing opportunities for Christian formation and knowledge.
- Students are involved in religious education classes, service activities, liturgical celebrations, celebration of sacraments, and daily prayer experiences.
- We believe that parents are the primary teachers of their children.
- Parents, children, and staff form a faith community working together to achieve the goals of the school.
- We believe that our Catholic school provides an excellent education that challenges the child to his/her potential through positive learning experiences.
- We believe that the ultimate goal of our school is to guide students to acquire knowledge in order to find their place in society as they live a life rooted in Christian love and respect.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MurrayGrades: PK-8 | 185 students
240 E 5600 S
Murray, UT 84107
SandyGrades: PK-8 | 184 students
1815 E 9800 S
Sandy, UT 84092
KearnsGrades: PK-8 | 250 students
4501 W 5215 S
Kearns, UT 84118
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.