Our Lady Of Lourdes School
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Elementary School exist to create a Catholic Christian learning environment in which students can grow in academic knowledge and the realization of God working in their lives.
- We believe that we educate our students as we recognize the uniqueness of each child as he/she is encouraged to shine.
- We believe that our students are first and foremost children and should be allowed to participate in experiences that are developmentally appropriate.
- We believe that our school community is enriched by the diversity of our students as represented in different socio-economic, ethnic, racial, and religious groups.
- We believe that our Catholic school offers an environment providing opportunities for Christian formation and knowledge.
- Students are involved in religious education classes, service activities, liturgical celebrations, celebration of sacraments, and daily prayer experiences.
- We believe that parents are the primary teachers of their children.
- Parents, children, and staff form a faith community working together to achieve the goals of the school.
- We believe that our Catholic school provides an excellent education that challenges the child to his/her potential through positive learning experiences.
- We believe that the ultimate goal of our school is to guide students to acquire knowledge in order to find their place in society as they live a life rooted in Christian love and respect.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SandyGrades: PK-8 | 184 students
1815 E 9800 S
Sandy, UT 84092
- Salt Lake CityGrades: PK-8 | 256 students
4501 W 5215 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84118
- Salt Lake CityGrades: PK-8 | 185 students
240 E 5600 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.