Our Lady Of Lourdes School
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Elementary School exist to create a Catholic Christian learning environment in which students can grow in academic knowledge and the realization of God working in their lives.
- We believe that we educate our students as we recognize the uniqueness of each child as he/she is encouraged to shine.
- We believe that our students are first and foremost children and should be allowed to participate in experiences that are developmentally appropriate.
- We believe that our school community is enriched by the diversity of our students as represented in different socio-economic, ethnic, racial, and religious groups.
- We believe that our Catholic school offers an environment providing opportunities for Christian formation and knowledge.
- Students are involved in religious education classes, service activities, liturgical celebrations, celebration of sacraments, and daily prayer experiences.
- We believe that parents are the primary teachers of their children.
- Parents, children, and staff form a faith community working together to achieve the goals of the school.
- We believe that our Catholic school provides an excellent education that challenges the child to his/her potential through positive learning experiences.
- We believe that the ultimate goal of our school is to guide students to acquire knowledge in order to find their place in society as they live a life rooted in Christian love and respect.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Grades: PK-8 | 131 students
240 E 5600 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
(801)266-8714 7.4 PK-8
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.