Our Lady Of Miracles Catholic School
- We at Our Lady of Miracles School provide quality education where morals and values are part of the everyday teaching.
- The students learn that 'Choices have Consequences' and that they are responsible for their education as much as their parents and teachers.
- We exist to teach and pass on the traditions of the Roman Catholic faith.
- We believe each person is created in the image of God, whose spiritual worth must be nurtured and encouraged to grow in a Catholic community.
- We instill in each student, pre-school through grade eight, the responsibility for living and promoting a society rooted in love, service, peace and justice all within a Christ-centered environment.
- Our comprehensive curriculum is designed to foster a love of life-long learning preparing our students to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world.
- Within the context of a Christian faith community, the faculty challenges each child to realize his/her fullest academic potential, encourages high standards of academic performance and Christian behavior, and fosters self-discipline and individual responsibility.
- The faculty and staff of Our Lady of Miracles Catholic School acknowledge the parents as primary educators in the child's life.
- We strive to work in partnership with the parents to develop each child's God-given potential.
- We, the educators of Our Lady of Miracles Catholic School, believe that a truly integrated curriculum must include the teachings of Christ.
- It is through this integration that the faculty and staff foster in each child spiritual and physical growth, social interaction, and academic ability.
- We are committed to fostering within each student the tools to become Catholic learners/leaders, responsible citizens, effective communicators and active community members, problem solvers and globally aware citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.