Our Lady Of Miracles Catholic School
- We at Our Lady of Miracles School provide quality education where morals and values are part of the everyday teaching.
- The students learn that 'Choices have Consequences' and that they are responsible for their education as much as their parents and teachers.
- We exist to teach and pass on the traditions of the Roman Catholic faith.
- We believe each person is created in the image of God, whose spiritual worth must be nurtured and encouraged to grow in a Catholic community.
- We instill in each student, pre-school through grade eight, the responsibility for living and promoting a society rooted in love, service, peace and justice all within a Christ-centered environment.
- Our comprehensive curriculum is designed to foster a love of life-long learning preparing our students to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world.
- Within the context of a Christian faith community, the faculty challenges each child to realize his/her fullest academic potential, encourages high standards of academic performance and Christian behavior, and fosters self-discipline and individual responsibility.
- The faculty and staff of Our Lady of Miracles Catholic School acknowledge the parents as primary educators in the child's life.
- We strive to work in partnership with the parents to develop each child's God-given potential.
- We, the educators of Our Lady of Miracles Catholic School, believe that a truly integrated curriculum must include the teachings of Christ.
- It is through this integration that the faculty and staff foster in each child spiritual and physical growth, social interaction, and academic ability.
- We are committed to fostering within each student the tools to become Catholic learners/leaders, responsible citizens, effective communicators and active community members, problem solvers and globally aware citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.