- The mission of Our Lady of Sorrows School is, in partnership with families, to educate students who will develop spiritually, academically and socially, into Christians who will inspire and serve others in the world.
- We provide a nurturing learning environment that supports children as they develop the skills necessary to become life long learners.
- We welcome children into either our three-year-old preschool class or our four-year-old preschool class.
- Our programs use developmentally appropriate practices that encourage a child's natural curiosity.
- The preschool day begins in a classroom of enriching activities as children are welcomed and encouraged to participate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||787 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Farmington HillsGrades: K-8 | 374 students
32200 W 12 Mile Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
LivoniaGrades: KG-8 | 223 students
15089 Newburgh Rd
Livonia, MI 48154
CantonGrades: PK-8 | 560 students
48735 Warren Rd
Canton, MI 48187
DearbornGrades: K-8 | 555 students
25001 Herbert Weier Dr
Dearborn, MI 48128
Dearborn HeightsGrades: NS-8
6466 N Evangeline St
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.