- The mission of Our Lady of Sorrows School is, in partnership with families, to educate students who will develop spiritually, academically and socially, into Christians who will inspire and serve others in the world.
- We provide a nurturing learning environment that supports children as they develop the skills necessary to become life long learners.
- We welcome children into either our three-year-old preschool class or our four-year-old preschool class.
- Our programs use developmentally appropriate practices that encourage a child's natural curiosity.
- The preschool day begins in a classroom of enriching activities as children are welcomed and encouraged to participate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||787 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Farmington HillsGrades: K-8 | 374 students
32200 W 12 Mile Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
DearbornGrades: K-8 | 555 students
25001 Herbert Weier Dr
Dearborn, MI 48128
Dearborn HeightsGrades: NS-8
6466 N Evangeline St
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
PlymouthGrades: K-8 | 611 students
1151 William St
Plymouth, MI 48170
NorthvilleGrades: K-8 | 418 students
132 Orchard Dr
Northville, MI 48167
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.