Our Lady Of The Hills Reg Catholic High School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (830) 895-0501
- Our Lady Of The Hills Reg Catholic High School is a private college preparatory high school located on 86 acres in the beautiful Texas Hill Country on the outskirts of Kerrville.
- Our Lady of the Hills is a regional co-educational Catholic high school, committed to providing a quality college preparatory education to students from all social, ethnic, and economic backgrounds within a caring, diverse Christian community which values the potential and dignity of every student.
- Central to this purpose is our belief that every child is a child of God and each student deserves the right to seek truth in Jesus Christ for the greater glory of God.
- OLH is committed to providing an excellent academic, value-based education for the children of the Texas Hill Country.
- OLH is a Catholic community that merges Christian Living with academic goals.
- We hold the belief that we are created to know, love, and serve God.
- We work to instill knowledge of moral values in each student whose behavior reflects a respect for the dignity of all God's creation.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
OLH is the best college preparatory high school in all of Texas. There are an abundance of sports to choose from, and recently, they won 1st place in the state championship for One Act Play. The teachers at OLH are spectacular, and care for the students 100%
- Posted by Student/Alumni - s.whi
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.