Our Lady Of The Hills Reg Catholic High School
5.00 (1 review)
- Our Lady Of The Hills Reg Catholic High School is a private college preparatory high school located on 86 acres in the beautiful Texas Hill Country on the outskirts of Kerrville.
- Our Lady of the Hills is a regional co-educational Catholic high school, committed to providing a quality college preparatory education to students from all social, ethnic, and economic backgrounds within a caring, diverse Christian community which values the potential and dignity of every student.
- Central to this purpose is our belief that every child is a child of God and each student deserves the right to seek truth in Jesus Christ for the greater glory of God.
- OLH is committed to providing an excellent academic, value-based education for the children of the Texas Hill Country.
- OLH is a Catholic community that merges Christian Living with academic goals.
- We hold the belief that we are created to know, love, and serve God.
- We work to instill knowledge of moral values in each student whose behavior reflects a respect for the dignity of all God's creation.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Our Lady Of The Hills Reg Catholic High School also viewed these schools: Grace Christian School.
OLH is the best college preparatory high school in all of Texas. There are an abundance of sports to choose from, and recently, they won 1st place in the state championship for One Act Play. The teachers at OLH are spectacular, and care for the students 100%
- Posted by Student/Alumni - s.whi
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?