Our Lady Of The Lake School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Our Lady of the Lake School to educate children of Catholic families.
- Registration means that the family is willing to comply with the programs and policies of the school and actively participate in the activities which support the school in its programs and philosophy.
- Catholic schools are a primary means of Catholic education. The Catholic school is to assist Catholic families in the formation and education of their children in the Catholic faith, Gospel values, and traditions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||222 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Our Lady Of The Lake School also viewed these schools: St John The Apostle Catholic School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oregon City Grades: PK-8 | 205 students
516 5th St
Oregon City, OR 97045
(503)742-8230 5.5 PK-8
OLL has been a great choice for our children! Warm community, caring staff and strong academic instruction! Our boys love it here!
- Posted by Parent - 1st & 2nd Grade Parent
Fabulous school with dynamic caring Principal. Loving and safe environment that prepares your child for high school and beyond. Wonderful and challenging academics and sports for any level. Cant recommend this school enough.You will love it.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.