- Our Lady Queen of Apostles Regional Catholic School, formerly St. John the Evangelist Parish School, was founded in 1926 and staffed by the Sisters of Charity of New York.
- In 1992 it became a regional school, servicing PreK - 8th grade, in the Diocese of Rockville Centre.
- At Our Lady Queen of Apostles we strive to promote a unique, family oriented community of learning built on a foundation of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ who is love and compassion.
- Our mission is to empower each of our students to discover and nurture their unique gifts in a safe and secure environment to grow to meet the demands of a rapidly changing and complex world.
- We encourage our students to develop into intellectually and morally responsible people of vision and faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,800|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, FAST, Theatre Band, FAST, Theatre,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Center MorichesGrades: PK-12 | 159 students
34 Oak St
Center Moriches, NY 11934
SouthamptonGrades: PK-8 | 343 students
160 N Main Street
Southampton, NY 11968
AquebogueGrades: PK-6 | 28 students
Po Box 960
Aquebogue, NY 11931
WesthamptonGrades: K-7 | 128 students
Po Box 380
Westhampton, NY 11977
SmithtownGrades: PK-8 | 529 students
284 E Main St
Smithtown, NY 11787
April 27, 2017
This fictional interview illustrates how one set of parents chose a private school for their daughter.
April 27, 2017
Joseph Gauld is a distinguished educator who founded Hyde Schools in 1966.
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.