Page Private School - Newport Mesa
Page Private School - Newport Mesa Photo #2 - Page provides student and family centered education offering resources to studetns such as on-campus library, on-campus pool, computer lab and athletic field.
- Page Private School Founded in 1908, Page Private School is a nonsectarian, coeducational private school with six locations in the Orange County, Los Angeles and Florida area.
- Since our founding more than 100 years ago our mission has never wavered; Page offers preschool with potty training program, extended hours, summer program and advanced curriculum to provide the best student and family centered education to our communities.
- Page has an elite team of teachers and administrators, small class sizes, progressive curriculum and innovative resources to help young minds and imaginations thrive.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Affordable Tuition Program|
|Admissions Director||James Shafer|
- People that viewed Page Private School - Newport Mesa also viewed these schools: Waldorf School Orange County, Carden Conservatory Preschool, Elementary & Junior High School, The Pegasus School, Mariners Christian School and Carden Hall.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Costa Mesa Grades: PK-12 | 404 students
2350 Canyon Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949)574-7775 1 PK-12
- Huntington Beach Grades: PK-8 | 90 students
5702 Clark Drive
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
(714)840-5127 4.3 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.