- Paideia Academy is a non-profit montessori daycare and preschool center located in downtown seattle.
- The center is founded in 1986 to promote the belief that early quality instruction provides the foundation of a happy, healthy and responsible adult.
- Curriculum in the infant classes focuses on development of gross and fine motor skills, social and verbal skills, and music.
- Toddler and preschool classrooms study language, the arts, mathematics, science, geography and nature, social awareness, as well as sensorial and practical life skills.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
1215 Fourth Avenue, Ste 1500
Seattle, WA 98161
SeattleGrades: KG-8 | 60 students
Po Box 51241
Seattle, WA 98115
P.O. Box 66839
Seattle, WA 98166
SeattleGrades: K-7 | 41 students
Po Box 22536
Seattle, WA 98122
SeattleGrades: 5-12 | 836 students
14050 1st Avenue NE
Seattle, WA 98125
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.