Palm Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- We desire to provide a high qualtity educational experience with the grace and mercy of a heartfelt ministry.
- Our goal is to train the whole person assisting with the physical, social, mental, and spiritual development; and strive for excellence in academics, physical activities, spiritual training, music and arts.
- Palm Christian Academy continues to be an educational landmark in Charlotte county, as it has for many years.
- Our staff consists of teachers who have dedicated their careers to early childhood education.
- They continually update their skills, and activities by attending workshops and classes, they really love what they do! All of our teachers have the Florida Child Care Professional Credential.
- Some of our teachers have their college degrees and some are currently working on their degrees in Early Childhood Education.
- Palm Christian is devoted to each child, putting their safety, health and education at top priority.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Christian Schools of Florida
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,000|
|Tuition Notes||3 & 4 yr olds $130.00 per week, 2 yr olds $140.00 per week, 1 yr olds $150.00 per week, Pre K $110.00 per week|
|Admissions Director||Mary Lowe|
- Our Program Offers: qualified and trained teachers; breakfast, lunch,and snacks; fine motor skills; gross motor skills; art, music, science and manipulates; reading and writing skills; language skills; dramatic play and housekeeping; building blocks and cozy book area; indoor and outdoor play; nap time; daily prayer time; age appropiate toys and activities.
Palm Christian Academy consist of all teachers with the Florida Child Care Professional Credentials or college degree. Our program offers fine motor skills, gross motor skills, art, music, science, manipulates, reading skills, writing skills, dramatic and housekeeping play, building blocks, cozy book area, indoor and outdoor play, age appropriate toys and activities, daily prayer time, and nap time. Rates are low. Give us a call at 941-255-5544 ext 294
- Posted by Administrator - ptmlo
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.