- We desire to provide a high qualtity educational experience with the grace and mercy of a heartfelt ministry.
- Our goal is to train the whole person assisting with the physical, social, mental, and spiritual development; and strive for excellence in academics, physical activities, spiritual training, music and arts.
- Palm Christian Academy continues to be an educational landmark in Charlotte county, as it has for many years.
- Our staff consists of teachers who have dedicated their careers to early childhood education.
- They continually update their skills, and activities by attending workshops and classes, they really love what they do! All of our teachers have the Florida Child Care Professional Credential.
- Some of our teachers have their college degrees and some are currently working on their degrees in Early Childhood Education.
- Palm Christian is devoted to each child, putting their safety, health and education at top priority.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
Christian Schools of Florida
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,000|
|Tuition Notes||3 & 4 yr olds $130.00 per week, 2 yr olds $140.00 per week, 1 yr olds $150.00 per week, Pre K $110.00 per week|
|Admissions Director||Mary Lowe|
- Our Program Offers: qualified and trained teachers; breakfast, lunch,and snacks; fine motor skills; gross motor skills; art, music, science and manipulates; reading and writing skills; language skills; dramatic play and housekeeping; building blocks and cozy book area; indoor and outdoor play; nap time; daily prayer time; age appropiate toys and activities.
Palm Christian Academy consist of all teachers with the Florida Child Care Professional Credentials or college degree. Our program offers fine motor skills, gross motor skills, art, music, science, manipulates, reading skills, writing skills, dramatic and housekeeping play, building blocks, cozy book area, indoor and outdoor play, age appropriate toys and activities, daily prayer time, and nap time. Rates are low. Give us a call at 941-255-5544 ext 294
- Posted by Administrator - ptmlo
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.