Parkside Christian Academy/Cross Factor Academy
- Parkside Christian Academy/Cross Factor Academy has the safe, nurturing atmosphere that parents dream of for their child's growth and development.
- Since our founding in 1976, we have been dedicated to providing "Academic Excellence with Christian Values," preparing our students to pursue secondary school and beyond with confidence and success.
- Parkside Christian Academy combines a proven academic curriculum with a nurturing atmosphere that inspires moral and spiritual development through a Christian worldview.
- PCA welcomes students from all backgrounds and beliefs through its open-enrollment admissions.
- In small classes with personal attention, students receive solid grounding in their education.
- PCA students develop lifelong skills in communication, problem-solving, analysis, writing, and decision making.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BrooklineGrades: PK-8 | 555 students
171 Goddard Avenue
Brookline, MA 02445
- MattapanGrades: PK-8 | 147 students
800 Morton St
Mattapan, MA 02126
- South BostonGrades: PK-6 | 295 students
866 E Broadway
South Boston, MA 02127
- West RoxburyGrades: PK-6 | 539 students
535 W Roxbury Pkwy
West Roxbury, MA 02132
- MiltonGrades: K-12 | 980 students
170 Centre Street
Milton, MA 02186
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.