Parkside Christian Academy/Cross Factor Academy
- Parkside Christian Academy/Cross Factor Academy has the safe, nurturing atmosphere that parents dream of for their child's growth and development.
- Since our founding in 1976, we have been dedicated to providing "Academic Excellence with Christian Values," preparing our students to pursue secondary school and beyond with confidence and success.
- Parkside Christian Academy combines a proven academic curriculum with a nurturing atmosphere that inspires moral and spiritual development through a Christian worldview.
- PCA welcomes students from all backgrounds and beliefs through its open-enrollment admissions.
- In small classes with personal attention, students receive solid grounding in their education.
- PCA students develop lifelong skills in communication, problem-solving, analysis, writing, and decision making.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklineGrades: PK-8 | 555 students
171 Goddard Avenue
Brookline, MA 02445
MattapanGrades: PK-8 | 147 students
800 Morton St
Mattapan, MA 02126
17 Hale St
Boston, MA 02136
BostonGrades: NS-8 | 120 students
530 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215
MiltonGrades: PK-8 | 164 students
564 Blue Hill Avenue
Milton, MA 02186
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?