- Parkside Christian Academy/Cross Factor Academy has the safe, nurturing atmosphere that parents dream of for their child's growth and development.
- Since our founding in 1976, we have been dedicated to providing "Academic Excellence with Christian Values," preparing our students to pursue secondary school and beyond with confidence and success.
- Parkside Christian Academy combines a proven academic curriculum with a nurturing atmosphere that inspires moral and spiritual development through a Christian worldview.
- PCA welcomes students from all backgrounds and beliefs through its open-enrollment admissions.
- In small classes with personal attention, students receive solid grounding in their education.
- PCA students develop lifelong skills in communication, problem-solving, analysis, writing, and decision making.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklineGrades: PK-8 | 555 students
171 Goddard Avenue
Brookline, MA 02445
MattapanGrades: PK-8 | 147 students
800 Morton St
Mattapan, MA 02126
MiltonGrades: PK-8 | 164 students
564 Blue Hill Avenue
Milton, MA 02186
BostonGrades: PK-6 | 295 students
866 E Broadway
Boston, MA 02127
West RoxburyGrades: PK-6 | 539 students
535 W Roxbury Pkwy
West Roxbury, MA 02132
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.