Parkside Christian School
Parkside Christian School Photo #4 - Recess is a must at Parkside. Energy released, fun play everyday!
Parkside Christian School Photo #6 - Imagine us camping out and what fun it is. No bugs biting here!
- Our Little Lamb daily nursery school is for ages 3 through 5. Rates start at $57.00 a month and are no higher than $320.00 per month.We also have a special program for children, for 1 half day for four weeks is only $57 a month.
- THESE are not weekly rates but monthly rates. School is open till the end of June then we have summer break.
- We do offer 'Learning To Read' studies for grade 1 with excellent Math and English studies.
- Parents may enroll their children anytime for two, three or five day programs.
- We use the ABEKA curriculm. The 2017 school registration is now going on.
- $50 will secure a seat for the class but we take students all year.
- Need after school care for children, call us. Founded 1979. Mothers of Preschoolers (MOP) are welcome!! Why wait in line, or be put on a list.
- We think our monthly rates are the best and most reasonable in the county.
- Other centers charge up to $600.00 per mo. for full time nursery care, estimated at $150.00 a WEEK or more but not here.
- Little Lamb Nursery School At Parkside. Operating since 1979. ACCEPTING registration now for the new year.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(kaki pants, dresses, shorts, matches)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||We offer Monthly tuition. School year is from September to June. Now accepting winter registrations and for 2016 year. Our rates are great and affordable starting at $57.00 a month and no higher than $320 per month for 4 weeks a month, full time!|
|Admissions Director||Michael Moshkowski, M.Div.|
- State approved non-public school, character based curriculum, screened staff, affordable tuition rates, non-denominational curriculum. All are welcome. Rates vary. Five half-days each week are from 7:45 am -12:00pm . Full day rates are available upon request. Please call our office for any further questions! These rates do not include the $12.00 a month book and supplies fee. Call for any other questions and a visit @ 607-756-7114. Registration is going on now for our 2017 season. Seating is limited in our nursery pre-k class. The $50.00 registration fee will secure your child a seat.
- Call our office and visit the learning center. We have served our community well since 1979 and hundreds have passed through our doors to public school, after attending our private nursery school.
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
Choosing the right private school for your child involves comparing schools as opposed to ranking them.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.