- Parkside Preschool & Kindergarten is a licensed childcare center focused on the development and nurturing of young children.
- Conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco, the center provides quality care and education for infants, toddlers and preschool-aged children.
- Our main objective is to provide a positive atmosphere which promotes the social, physical, intellectual and emotional growth of children through learning experiences.
- We work together with parents to provide their children with life-readiness skills, creative learning opportunities and school preparation.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San FranciscoGrades: PK-12 | 1104 students
801 Silver Ave
San Francisco, CA 94134
South San FranciscoGrades: 1-12 | 25 students
600 Grand Ave
South San Francisco, CA 94080
MillbraeGrades: PK-K | 40 students
797 Santa Margarita, Suite A
Millbrae, CA 94030
San BrunoGrades: PK-K | 70 students
233 Santa Inez Ave
San Bruno, CA 94066
Daly CityGrades: PK-8 | 130 students
79 Florence St.
Daly City, CA 94014
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.