Parkside Preschool & Kindergarten
- Parkside Preschool & Kindergarten is a licensed childcare center focused on the development and nurturing of young children.
- Conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco, the center provides quality care and education for infants, toddlers and preschool-aged children.
- Our main objective is to provide a positive atmosphere which promotes the social, physical, intellectual and emotional growth of children through learning experiences.
- We work together with parents to provide their children with life-readiness skills, creative learning opportunities and school preparation.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: NS-8 | 924 students
801 Silver Ave
San Francisco, CA 94134
(415)587-7256 3.2 NS-8
- Millbrae Grades: PK-K | 40 students
797 Santa Margarita, Suite A
Millbrae, CA 94030
(650)872-1112 11.1 PK-K
- San Bruno Grades: NS-PK | 138 students
233 Santa Inez Ave
San Bruno, CA 94066
(650)583-7370 9.7 NS-PK
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.