Parkside Preschool & Kindergarten
- Parkside Preschool & Kindergarten is a licensed childcare center focused on the development and nurturing of young children.
- Conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco, the center provides quality care and education for infants, toddlers and preschool-aged children.
- Our main objective is to provide a positive atmosphere which promotes the social, physical, intellectual and emotional growth of children through learning experiences.
- We work together with parents to provide their children with life-readiness skills, creative learning opportunities and school preparation.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: NS-8 | 924 students
801 Silver Ave
San Francisco, CA 94134
(415)587-7256 3.2 NS-8
- Millbrae Grades: PK-K | 40 students
797 Santa Margarita, Suite A
Millbrae, CA 94030
(650)872-1112 11.1 PK-K
- San Bruno Grades: NS-PK | 138 students
233 Santa Inez Ave
San Bruno, CA 94066
(650)583-7370 9.7 NS-PK
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.