Passaic County Elks Cp Center & High School
The Passaic County Elks Special Toddlers Playgroup offers support services to toddlers ages 12 to 36 months.
The Passaic County Elks Cerebral Palsy High School offers educational and therapeutic programs for students ranging in age from pre teen to young adult.
- Established in 1947, The Passaic County Elks Cerebral Palsy Treatment Center is a private non-profit organization operated by the Passaic County Elks Board of Trustees.
- The Passaic County Elks Cerebral Palsy Treatment Center, a pioneer in the rehabilitation field for children with special needs.
- The Center provides services to over 250 families. The diversity of programs are designed to meet the needs of each individual with various developmental abilities.
- Referrals for possible placement within the program are accepted from public school districts, parents, hospitals, physicians, or approved local or state agencies.
- Our agency's mission is to provide the finest, state-of-the-art educational, therapeutic, medical, vocational and social programs and facilities for children and adults with multiple disabilities in Northern New Jersey.
- We will enable the people that we serve to achieve their highest potential as productive citizens.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Municipalities pay state approved tuition|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Miller|
People that viewed Passaic County Elks Cp Center & High School also viewed these schools: Westbridge Academy.
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?